From his birth, we knew Aiden was destined to be truly special. As his puppies began completing their championships in amazing style, our belief in him was affirmed. He has cemented his legacy as a prepotent sire of type and quality.
Aiden possessed beautiful length, cleanness & lightness of head with a pretty profile, impressive outline, outline, strong rear & breathtaking presence. He had a vitality and zest for life that endeared him to many.
Aiden’s siring career leaves him as the #1 Non-Champion sire in Breed History (30 Champions), including 2 – #1 Collies & 5 – BISS winners, 3 – Best in Shows, 2 – Reserve Best in Shows, Collie Club of Canada National Best of Breed & Kem Memorial Sweepstakes Winner
Some of Aiden’s most notable progeny:
Multi-BIS/BISS Platinum GCh. Wyndlair Cherokee Vindication
- #1 BISS-Winning Male in Breed History (40) – 2011 & 2012 #1 Rough Collie – 5X CCA Award of Merit Winner – 3X Best in Show Winner
Multi-G1/BISS Bronze GCh. Wyndlair Point Given
- 2014 #1 Rough Collie (Hawkins System) – 2014 CCA Select Dog, 2013 CCA Award of Merit, 2011 CCA Reserve Winners Dog & 2010 Kem Memorial Winner
Multi-BISS Taliesin Fresh Powder O’Paray
- Arguably Aiden’s finest daughter, and a multiple BISS-winner under our breed’s most esteemed judges. She is now closing in on our Register of Merit (ROM) as a producer. Her get include the 2015 Kem Memorial Sweepstake winner.
G1/BISS Ch. Taliesin Continuum
- Group 1 & BISS-winner of exceptional virtue.
Multi-G1/BISS GCh. Taliesin Fashion Forward
- 2011 #3 Rough Collie (Hawkins System)